Philips Holter Zymed Software Rev 3.0.4
Update your Philips Holter Software to Rev 3.0.4 for less than $700 and take advantage of the following enhancements
New Features In Holter 3.0.4
- Standard support for DICOM modality worklist (MWL) and report storage commitment.
- Reports can be exported in PDF and ZPT formats to IntelliSpace ECG via an HTTP option.
- Research diagnostic report formats can be hidden in the Export menu.
- Support for Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard Edition.
- Support for Windows Server 2016 Standard Edition.
- The USB license key for Central Link is now required only in Central Link initialization (e.g., on first launch after installation). The Central Link key is supported in 3.0.4 on both physical servers and virtual environments (VMware ESX version 5).
- Enhance your productivity with workflow advantages created by interfacing your Philips Holter solution with your Hospital/Practice Electronic Medical Record System (EMR) HIS or ECG Management System
- Push orders all the way down to the DigiTrak XT Holter Recorder to lessen entry errors
- Update to 64-Bit and Windows 10 computers for your scanning PC to deal with Windows 7 and XP obsolescence
- Send critical alerts via email to physicians directly from the Holter software to take care of emergent needs uncovered while scanning
- Electronically Read, Edit and Sign Holter Reports within Philips Holter or through your EMR, HIS or ECG Management solution