Upskill on your own time at your own pace
Philips invites its customers to sign up for free online training for the PageWriter TC 30/50/70 cardiographs. The Philips Learning Connection is an online healthcare education experience like no other, including the online course catalog with more than 1,600 courses and activities to help enhance operational efficiency and quality of care.
Follow the steps below and signup for your free training today:
- Visit the Philips Online Learning Center homepage.
- Once you access the home page, register for an account if you don’t already have one. You will need to provide an email and create a password.
- Once you have registered, click on Course Catalogue on left side of page.
- Scroll down through the categories until you come to ‘Diagnostic ECG.’ Click on it to open it.
- Scroll down through the courses to find the one you want to take depending on your products (TC 30 or TC50 or TC70 – 12 lead or 16 lead, etc.).
- If you want CEU credit, choose one of the tabs other than Philips, but there will be a charge. NOTE: the Philips course is free.
- If you have already logged in, you can go straight to the cart. If not, you can select ‘Registered Users Login’ or ‘Register for More Information.’
- Click on the cart icon in the upper left hand corner. If you are logged in, you should see a screen that contains the information you supplied with your registration information already completed.
- Click on purchase.
- The final screen will show your receipt number, registration information, and the free module you selected. To launch the course, click on ‘Here’ or you can return to the On Line Learning Connection for up to 6 months and just click on ‘My Learning Activities’ to launch the course.
Get started today or contact your Philips Cardiograph Representative for more information at 1-800-462-6359.