Workflow that works for you
Fueled by the workflow needs of clinicians, the Philips ST80i Stress Testing System opens up new avenues for productivity and decision-making. ST80i features a wireless patient experience, bi-directional connectivity and advance decision-making support tools that enhance data review, patient care, and workflow efficiency.
Designed with clinicians and patients in mind, ST80i brings cutting-edge technology and clinical-support tools into customizable and easy-to-use software. The result is a flexible and intuitive solution designed to present stress-testing data useful in streamlining clinical decision making and productivity.
Connectivity that works for you
Managing patient information from start to finish, Philips ST80i turns stress ECG data into actionable insights, utilizing bi-directional network connectivity to collect and distribute data wherever it’s needed.
• Upload patient data from your HIS or manually enter patient data
• Easily exports final patient reports in a PDF format
• Interfaces with Philips IntelliSpace ECG and IntelliBridge Enterprise
An untethered patient experience
Freeing your patient from wires and decreasing the likelihood of motion interference, Philips ST80i has a compact wireless patient module that enhances traditional stress-testing systems.
• Wireless, compact patient module reduces the hazard of tripping and enhances patient comfort and movement while still transmitting a clear, high-quality signal
• Reduces motion interference with the elimination of unwieldy cables
• Facilitates patient transition from exercise to bed for stress-echo procedure
Advanced analytical methods
Philips ST80i features tools to help clinicians analyze stress ECG information.
Diagnose with confidence using algorithms designed in Philips Advanced Algorithm Research Center
• Philips DXL Algorithm* uses sophisticated analytical methods for interpreting the resting ECG and ST Maps, the same algorithm used in Philips ECG equipment.
• Philips CAlg algorithm is designed specifically for stress testing
* DXL ECG Algorithm can provide ECG analysis for a standard resting ECG using standard chest and limb leads. Other configurations are not supported.
View comprehensive ST segment and morphology analysis in an anatomically intelligent format.
• View ST Maps, patented visual anatomical representation of ST deviations in frontal and horizontal planes
• Quickly identify anomalies with the dynamic Zoomed ST display
• Monitor ST changes with auto-comparison of current and reference beat
• Watch for ST level and slope changes using the 12-lead average complexes
• Clearly see arrhythmias with Dominant Rhythm Change notifications
• Access comprehensive and customizable reports with prognostic indicators (Risk Scores)