Workflow that works for you
Fueled by the workflow needs of clinicians, the Philips ST80i Stress Testing System opens up new avenues for productivity and decision-making.
The ST80i features a wireless patient experience, bidirectional connectivity and advance decision support tools that enhance data review, patient care, and workflow efficiency
Designed with clinicians and patients in mind, ST80i brings cutting-edge technology and clinical support tools into customizable and easy-to-use software. The result is a flexible and intuitive solution designed to present stress-testing data useful in streamlining clinical decision making and productivity.
Philips ST80i Stress Testing System brochure – PDF Download
A smart, streamlined solution
- Intuitive user interface with left-to-right on-screen navigation facilitates fast testing
- Large writing surface for clinical documentation
- Wireless keyboard, wireless mouse
- Accessory drawer
- system base cover and power transformer provide a stable work platform
- Optional LED work surface light
- Philips thermal printer
- All wires are internal
Connectivity that works for you
Managing patient information from start to finish, Philips ST80i turns stress ECG data into actionable insights, utilizing bi-directional network connectivity to collect and distribute data wherever it’s needed.
- Upload patient data from your HIS or manually enter patient data
- Easily exports final patient reports in a PDF format
- Interfaces with Philips IntelliSpace ECG and IntelliBridge Enterprise
An untethered patient experience
Freeing your patient from wires and decreasing the likelihood of motion interference, Philips ST80i has a compact wireless patient module that enhances traditional stress-testing systems.
- Wireless, compact patient module reduces the hazard of tripping and enhances patient comfort and movement while still transmitting a clear, high-quality signal
- Reduces motion interference with the elimination of unwieldy cables
- Facilitates patient transition from exercise to bed for stress-echo procedure
Advanced analytical methods
The ST80i offers wireless testing with an intuitive interface and customizable all-in-one computer to help streamline workflow.
Philips ST80i features tools to help clinicians analyze stress ECG information.
Diagnose with confidence using algorithms designed in Philips Advanced Algorithm Research Center
- Philips DXL Algorithm* uses sophisticated analytical methods for interpreting the resting ECG and ST Maps, the same algorithm used in Philips ECG equipment.
- Philips CAlg algorithm is designed specifically for stress testing
* DXL ECG Algorithm can provide ECG analysis for a standard resting ECG using standard chest and limb leads. Other configurations are not supported.
View comprehensive ST segment and morphology analysis in an anatomically intelligent format.
- View ST Maps, patented visual anatomical representation of ST deviations in frontal and horizontal planes
- Quickly identify anomalies with the dynamic Zoomed ST display
- Monitor ST changes with auto-comparison of current and reference beat
- Watch for ST level and slope changes using the 12-lead average complexes
- Clearly see arrhythmias with Dominant Rhythm Change notifications
- Access comprehensive and customizable reports with prognostic indicators (Risk Scores)
Configurable Enterprise Network
This diagram represents a possible configuration of the network. Philips’ flexible solutions allow you to configure your network to meet your needs.